- Too much hair/too dense.
- Forward ventilation on the vertex - it always falls in your eyes and is not how normal hair grows in general.
- The hair being the same length on the ear tab lower edge as the rest of the 'head' - no one's 'sideburns' are like this.
- The nape hair being really dense - it feels strange against the neck.
- The drawn through parting/silk top that is also forward ventilated - it never seems to part easily and you cannot force that hair against 'the grain'.
- 'Silk' tops that are not silk and are shiny and griddy.
- Split ends and hair that splits after cutting AKA processed hair that comes from goodness knows where.
- Open wefts.
- Massive ear tabs and lots of hair from temple to ear tab - you can never tuck all that behind your ear.
- Wigs that feel like a hat - most wigs feel like this to me... Only hand tied ones feel light and non-hat-like.
Saturday, 17 November 2012
The things I hate about wigs...
Thought I would think about, and note down, the things I have disliked about past wigs, or even about other people's wigs (*gasp*).