Friday 4 January 2013

Facing the Last Stretch

Happy New Year!

As promised, pics...







I will get out the digicam tomorrow to take better pics in daylight.

I am facing the last stretch. I can't wait to get this wig done! I want to move on to new projects. I already have several ideas to pursue. The good thing about this wig is the massive learning curve. Being that wig making is so practical, you really can only learn through doing it... Just reading about it by itself is not going to work.

Trying, making mistakes, changing things around, improving aspects of a design, and really learning what you wouldn't do again and what you would do again are extremely valuable lessons I am glad to be learning.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! You've come such a long way and you were patient with the process. I promised myself that this will be the year that I will fully get into the wig-making process without getting impatient. You're right about the reading. I am tired of reading. It's nothing like doing the actual ventilation to learn from your mistake and perfect your craft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. It is hard sometimes to keep motivated, but I still see the end product in my mind and that helps. I guess I am excited to try other things and the only way I feel I can do that is to get this one out of the way. I shall be pleased to see your wig making!

      Delete